Sometimes you feel angry when your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max touch freezes on the Apple logo. Since the iPhone X series, the home button was removed. We will help you with 2 procedures to How to hard reset iPhone 11 that will really help you. If anyone of the procedure does not work you can try other procedures also.
1.Try force restart on your iPhone 11
In the first step, we’ll try force restarting your iPhone 11 this process won’t erase the content on your device. This process will also work if you have an iPhone X or later, the 2nd generation iPhone SE, an iPhone 8, or an iPhone 8 Plus.
- Press the volume up button and quickly release that
- Then press the volume down button and release as in step 1
- Press and hold the side button of your iPhone until it restarts.
Your iPhone screen will turn black temporarily and then the Apple logo will appear.
2.Procedure 2 if you are still stuck on the Apple logo
- Open iTunes on your PC or laptop.
- Connect your iPhone Using the Lightning cable to a computer where you have installed iTunes.
- When your iPhone is connected with a computer force restart it with the steps mention below but don’t release the buttons until you see the Apple logo and wait until the recovery mode screen appears.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button of your iPhone until you see the recovery mode screen with the “Connect to iTunes” screen, then release the button.
- In iTunes select your device
- A message will appear in iTunes that your iPhone is in Recovery. Option to update or restore your iPhone’s software will be shown.
How to exit from recovery mode on iPhone11?
Press and hold the Side button of your iPhone till the “Connect to iTunes” screen completely disappears, and the phone will be rebooted.